Global ToDo List
Recurring taskUpdate scores in meta observations and statistics
GFX47Increase visibility of tooltips. Currently tooltips are hard to spot on mobiles. I would prefer an icon right beside the text, that has a tooltip. Perhaps try this one:  It looks like they can contain an icon in the tooltip.
- Bot classes
- Diagrams: dps long, mid short range, Table with Damage dealt for running away bots
- Leagues and league score
- Add score inflation: score inflation for master league and how to compare historical scores
- Bot programming
- Rework page
- Bring text to wiki itself.
- Assault specific strategies
- Shotgun specific strategies
- Machine gun specific strategies
- Sniper specific strategies
- Ideas worth implementing
- Migrate from FAQ and forum: (One needs to rework almost everything to filter informations from opinions and chat)
- right to left / angle
- right to left / angle
- Filters and Conditions
- explanation of conditions and, similarly, actions
- action filters
- any and all
- how robots are chosen when more than one robot respect the filters and the conditions in an action or a condition
- real subtrees / Tagging
- examples of bot tags to return from a subtree
- organizing decision trees
- Logical ways to arrange nodes
- logical gates
- not (A and B) as "notA OR notB"
- SR Latch: (to have a "stored value")
- filter options within a category are in "or" between them, not "and"
- more info about filters introduced in alpha 7 and the OR /AND part
- more info about OR/AND between filter categories
- Proof of concept for any page.
- Really a huge work Lubeno! I feel doing nothing but I know how wiki works, it is endless so I will recover later (as I did a bit before on orum and reddit). Still, super kudos for the effort! --Pier4r (talk) 21:15, 13 September 2017 (CEST)
Guideline for structure
For example I am going to (slowly) collect the info of all those meta thread about the game. I'll put this under the page/namespace "Meta information". So like: "Meta information:data:recorded_best_scores" --Pier4r (talk) 21:04, 22 August 2017 (CEST)
I think there should be an easy to use navigation tree. All articles should be accessible by 2 or 3 steps. For your example: IMO there should be an article about the elo and in it should be the link to the subpage elo_recorded_best_scores or similar. I don't mind the naming convention this much. For me it is important to have it either direct in the navigation tree or easy to find in the articles of it. --LuBeNo (talk) 11:21, 26 August 2017 (CEST)
- Yeah that is not a problem. The idea of main pages shown in a tree with 2-3 clicks is reasonable (having everything 2-3 clicks away is not). For example: introduction page -> "meta" (one click), then a list of subtopics and "best scores" (2nd click).
- I do like the actual list of topics. Yet I am unsure about the Strategies section. That can grow slowly. I mean, I will keep the structure but I would compress the "Strategies" section to one page that then can be split up.
- Another point is: in general is not bad to set a topic first, and then see how things evolve from this refactoring the pages. For example imagine a page about strategies. It grows, and then get split in more pages. Trying to do everything detailed from the start may backfire.
As an heavy wiki user, I do not see videos properly unless they are organized in their pages (like a page for videos). Normally videos breaks the flow of reading (indeed they do not require reading at all) and so mess up with an entire page unless they are at the end or, as wrote, in their own pages. --Pier4r (talk) 12:05, 3 September 2017 (CEST)
- I would probably put the video back on the top instead of the bottom or at the top of introduction. IMO GFX47 should tell what he thinks / decide. --LuBeNo (talk) 00:33, 4 September 2017 (CEST)