Conditions and actions
Both condition nodes and action nodes are mainly defined by a target and share almost the same evaluation process:
|Step||Condition node||Action node|
|1.||Get all the entities of the |
|2.||Remove all entities not matching the |
|3.||Select the best remaining entity according to the |
|4.||Check the condition on the selected entity. The invert checkbox only inverts this condition and not the result of the entire node.||Execute the action on the selected entity.|
||When moving or fleeing the |
||When tagging or untagging the |
|Condition nodes: Checking the condition is the very last step after filtering and selecting took place.|
Multiple filters from the same filter category are connected either with OR or with AND between them.
- If there are separate dots on the left of each filter from the same filter category, the filters are joined with OR within that filter category.
- Example: In the filter category bot class filters are connected with OR. If the enemy is Assault class OR Machine gun class.
- If there is a line and a single dot on the left of all filters from the same filter category, the filters are joined with AND within that filter category.
- Example: In the filter category tag filters are connected with AND. If the enemy is tagged 1 AND not tagged 2.
The different filter categories are always connected with AND between them.
- Example: The enemy satisfies the bot class filters AND the tag filters.
The following target selectors are valid for the different target types. As there is only one entity of the myself target type there is no need of a target selector in this case.
|Selectors||Myself||Ally||Enemy||Ally base||Enemy base||Resource|
|Distance from me||✖||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Distance from arena borders||✖||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Health plus shield||✖||✔||✔||✖||✖||✖|
Weakest/strongest and weakest/strongest ratio
If a Sniper has 2700 of 3000 shield remaining (90%) and a Machine gun has 3900 of 5000 shield remaining (78%) weakest shield would select the Sniper (2700 < 3900), weakest shield ratio would select the Machine gun (78% < 90%).
Entity selection process in case of identical attributes
The entity selection process sorts the remaining entities using the following comparison rules and keeps the first one.
|Closest to me
||Furthest from me
|Closest to arena borders
||Furthest from arena borders
|Weakest health ratio
||Strongest health ratio
|Weakest shield ratio
||Strongest shield ratio
|Weakest health plus shield
||Strongest health plus shield
The following target types are valid for the different actions.
|Actions||Myself||Ally||Enemy||Ally base||Enemy base||Resource|
Conditions and filters
The following filters are valid for the different target types. They are used for both: Conditions and filters.